Monday, August 9, 2010

Design Excellence

The product I had is called the SentiCare PillStation, It reminds patients to take the right medication at the right time, with trained advisor following up your medication and response to questions with a on touch call up system.

For this poster, I used shapes and curves to make it simple, easy to read and understand and will also suit the product's style more. By adding a green curve around part of the poster just like the curves and the colour on the pillstation. I had a gradient on the green so that the poster won't feel as boring over all. I had cropped out parts of the product in a eclipse shape to prevent having shapes that will have corners and that the eclipse has curves that are just like the pillstation. I tried to make it stand out by adding contact shadow below the shapes and the product.
I've chose a font that I think well suited the product called 'Gulm'. The letters are simple to read and I think it looks really nice with the product and that it won't be too childish that may ruin the poster's appearance.

2 comments:

  1. I like the way the components of the product you are analysing are placed in a curved direction, making the main focus on the whole product. Your poster is easy to read due to your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice poster, the layout is very clear, and the colour choice makes the product stands out alot, the only thing is there might be slightly too many words, it will be nice if the words are more brief, but other than that, it is a very nice poster.

    ReplyDelete